Note: This article applies to community solar customers. If you’re a Clean Electricity customer, you can access the Clean Electricity customer portal here.
If you have registered for our community solar portal through login.cleanchoiceenergy.com, you know your username and password, but you are still having trouble logging into our site, you are likely experiencing one of two common issues.
Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser.
Our community solar customer portal relies on cookies to allow you to log in to your account. You can enable cookies by updating the settings in your browser. If you are unfamiliar with enabling cookies, follow this helpful web resource on enabling cookies. Select the web browser icon that matches your web browser and the site will provide directions.
Check for internet connectivity issues
Here is how to check your internet connection.
On a Mac computer
- Open the System Preferences by clicking the “Apple” icon, followed by the “System Preferences” option in the menu.
- Click the “Network” icon in the Internet & Wireless section of the System Preferences menu.
- This screen should show you that your network is connected.
On a Windows computer
- Place your cursor over the icon highlighted gray below and hovering or double clicking on the icon as shown below.
- Ensure that the status shows that you’re connected. If you can’t see the internet connection status icon, pictured below, at the bottom right of your screen, you may need to hover your cursor in the bottom portion of your screen or click the white arrow to the left of the date and time, also pictured below.
Still having problems logging in?
If you are still having trouble and you have enabled your browser’s cookies and have internet access, please call our customer experience team at 800-215-0712 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to further assist you. On non-holiday weeks, CleanChoice Energy is available to take calls from 9AM to 8PM EST Monday through Friday and 11AM to 4PM EST on Saturdays. CleanChoice Energy is closed on Sundays. Click here for our holiday hours.