Yes, it’s likely that your monthly payment will change every month. They can vary based on solar production, but will always correspond with the credits allocated to your utility bill. For example, higher production will result in a higher monthly payment, as well as a higher solar credit.
Articles in this section
- What is my community solar bill for?
- How will I pay my electric utility bill and Community Solar bill?
- Why do I have to pay two bills?
- How is my community solar bill calculated?
- When will I get my community solar bill?
- How will I know that I received credit for the power produced?
- Will my monthly payment ever change?
- How will I receive my bill?
- What if I want to change my bill type preference?
- What do I need to enroll in automatic payments?