As a clean energy company, we do our best to minimize the amount of paper we send out. So, if you enroll in automatic payments, you can also take advantage of paperless billing. But if you don’t choose automatic payments, we’ll send you community solar bill in the mail.
Articles in this section
- What is my community solar bill for?
- How will I pay my electric utility bill and Community Solar bill?
- Why do I have to pay two bills?
- How is my community solar bill calculated?
- When will I get my community solar bill?
- How will I know that I received credit for the power produced?
- Will my monthly payment ever change?
- How will I receive my bill?
- What if I want to change my bill type preference?
- What do I need to enroll in automatic payments?