We’ll send you an email to let you know your farm is up and running, and do our best to include a timeline for when you can expect to see solar bill credits on your utility bill.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- I’m an existing Clean Electricity customer, what can I expect when I also sign up for community solar?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?
- Will a soft credit check impact my credit score?
- When will my enrollment be complete?