Your share of the solar farm (also called an “allocation”) is based on your annual historical usage. The annual production of each of our community solar farms is different, but the number of subscribers for each farm is based on the total estimated solar energy production.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How does CleanChoice Energy work with my utility company?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- How does CleanChoice Energy determine my share of a solar farm?
- I’m an existing Clean Electricity customer, what can I expect when I also sign up for community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?