No! One of the great benefits of community solar is that renters can participate. And if you move within your utility service area, you can transfer your subscription to your new address.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?
- Will a soft credit check impact my credit score?
- When will my enrollment be complete?
- How will I know if my solar farm has turned on?