Once your farm is generating solar power and after you start receiving credits. If you join a community solar farm that’s already active, you won’t be billed until you start receiving credits on your utility bill. You’ll get your first bill after the first month you receive credits.
Articles in this section
- What is my community solar bill for?
- How will I pay my electric utility bill and Community Solar bill?
- Why do I have to pay two bills?
- How is my community solar bill calculated?
- When will I get my community solar bill?
- How will I know that I received credit for the power produced?
- Will my monthly payment ever change?
- How will I receive my bill?
- What if I want to change my bill type preference?
- What do I need to enroll in automatic payments?