It’s recommended that you are in your current residence for at least six months. That way we can better analyze your electrical usage to give you an appropriate share of the assigned community solar farm. And we’ll also work with your utility company to review your annual electrical usage to determine your proper share.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How does CleanChoice Energy work with my utility company?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- How does CleanChoice Energy determine my share of a solar farm?
- I’m an existing Clean Electricity customer, what can I expect when I also sign up for community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?