A solar farm is typically a group of panels located in a field or on a warehouse which leverage the power of the sun to produce renewable energy. Solar farms typically feed into the larger electricity grid and help to shift the fuel mix to clean, renewable sources.
Articles in this section
- What is “Community Solar”?
- How does Community Solar work?
- What is a solar farm?
- How is this different from installing solar panels on my roof?
- Will I save money?
- Is there an upfront payment like with rooftop solar?
- Are there any fees?
- Will I still be a customer of my utility?
- Will I have a service interruption or notice anything different in the power I receive at my house?
- How do the seasons impact the solar panels?