In the unlikely event that panels are damaged, we will work to repair or replace the panels as soon as possible. You will not be charged for any maintenance or repair costs. More importantly, your subscription is based on how much the farm is producing - you only pay for your share of the credits that are produced.
Articles in this section
- What is “Community Solar”?
- How does Community Solar work?
- What is a solar farm?
- How is this different from installing solar panels on my roof?
- Will I save money?
- Is there an upfront payment like with rooftop solar?
- Are there any fees?
- Will I still be a customer of my utility?
- Will I have a service interruption or notice anything different in the power I receive at my house?
- How do the seasons impact the solar panels?