We serve customers who are members of community solar farms in four states: Minnesota, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington, D.C. If you live in one of these areas, you can check to see if there is an open community solar farm near you. All it takes is 10 minutes to enroll online for community solar.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How does CleanChoice Energy work with my utility company?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- How does CleanChoice Energy determine my share of a solar farm?
- I’m an existing Clean Electricity customer, what can I expect when I also sign up for community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?