No. Nothing will be installed at your house, and the project owner maintains the system. There is no home improvement project required to join a community solar farm, nothing gets installed on your roof, and it doesn’t matter whether you own or rent.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?
- Will a soft credit check impact my credit score?
- When will my enrollment be complete?
- How will I know if my solar farm has turned on?