Community Solar Help Center
Community Solar FAQs
Eligibility and Signing Up
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- I’m an existing Clean Electricity customer, what can I expect when I also sign up for community solar?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
How it Works
- What is my community solar bill for?
- How will I pay my electric utility bill and Community Solar bill?
- Why do I have to pay two bills?
- How is my community solar bill calculated?
- When will I get my community solar bill?
- How will I know that I received credit for the power produced?